BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mac Attack Draws Attention to Van Meter High School

Wow. This year Van Meter has been getting unbelievable attention from news channels all over Iowa. It's crazy! Just yesterday, IPTV (Iowa Public Television) came to our school to interview students from our school. My best friend, Summer Jo who ironically got me started on this website, was the 7th grader that got interviewed. It airs on March 25, 2009, on channel 11. I hope you get inspired to watch it and see what kind of new things Van Meter has up their sleeve for using these laptops. I have heard rumors that in about 2 to 3 years that there will be no more text books because they will have all of the text from the text books on our laptops. I think that will draw even more attention to our school, which is very good. I hope that we get to have these laptops for a long time... Remember, watch students from Van Meter High School talk about their laptops and how much they have helped out education. Once again, it airs on March 25, 2009, on channel 11. (Not sure what time so that's kinda a bust.)

0 comments: